- World Class Clients: Renaldo represents some of track and field’s elite names including:
- 2012 World Indoor Champion Gold medalist at 60m, Justin Gatlin.
- 2011 World Championships Gold Medalist at 400m, Kirani James
- 2003 & 2007 World Outdoor & Indoor Champion- at 100m hurdles & 60m hurdles, Perdita Felicien
Marketing: Has successfully garnered partnerships between his clients and Domestic and Global companies such as Adidas, AT&T, Bank of America, Canon, General Mills, Grenada Co-Operative Bank Hershey’s, LIME, Nike, PowerBar, Radio Shack, Verizon, Visa and Xtep.
Oh Canada: Two-time World Champion Perdita Felicien became the most successfully marketed female athlete in Canadian history and the most marketed track & field athlete since Donovan Bailey (1996).
Key highlights include:
- National spokesperson for community outreach program
- Royal Bank of Canada – national TV and print ad campaign
- General Mills – Cheerios cereal box
- Bell Canada – National spokesperson
- TIME Magazine – cover of 2004 Olympic preview
Earned Reputation: While playing professional football for the San Francisco 49ers, he arbitrated his way to create the “Nehemiah Rule” which states that professional athletes in other sports can participate as amateurs in track and field.
Education and Honors:
- Earned a B.A. degree in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Maryland in 1981
- Inducted into the State of Maryland Athletics Hall of Fame in 2013
- Inducted into the University of Maryland Alumni Association Hall of Fame in 2005
- Inducted National Track & Field Hall of Fame (1999)
- Wide receiver, San Francisco 49ers (1982–85) 1984 Super Bowl Champion
- Broke 13 World Records while attending the University of Maryland
- First man to break the 13-second barrier in 110m hurdles with a time of 12.93
- Member, National Track & Field Hall of Fame (1999)
- Two-time recipient of the Jim Thorpe Award
- Named one of the Top-10 athletes in ACC history